Sunday, July 31, 2011

Recovery

The last week is a blurr of crazy travel and excessive couch potato-ness. Seth and I have been recovering from our two-week-crazy-tour from All Good to Gathering of the Vibes. There's been a lot of puttering around and house cleaning, and a few errands for food and such, but mostly, since we got home on Wednesday we've been vegging out watching DVR'd movies, Law & Order, Jeopardy and Robot Chicken. At least Seth and I are in "dragon-shape"...we've each lost ten pounds and tightened up. Thanks Puff.

We're gearing up for Elysian Fields in Boyce, VA this weekend. We met the late, great, Dugald Day at Elysian Fields last year. We miss you so much Dugald, we think of you every day...and hope you're in Elysium now.

Our strength is returning to us day
by day; hopefully, by the time this next fest rolls around we'll feel close to our old selves again. Though, a piece will always be missing.

Dugald Day at Elysian Fields III 2010

2 comments:

  1. I never noticed before, but I'd written on the cooler, and you can see it there: "Fare you well, I love you more than WORDS can tell"... I miss you so much Dug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beautiful Kind People. Your thoughts and kindness mean the world to me. Take good care of yourselves as you travel through your Adventure. Our beloved Dugald remains with all of us. I wish you all the best for the upcoming festival. Take care of each other and love each other. Madlove to all of you...Peace...Tutxo

    ReplyDelete