Monday, February 27, 2012

From idea to reality in one night: Festival Artists Collective

So today I was searching Facebook for hours looking for cool, talented and interesting artists. It was a pain in my fucking neck and I ended up getting pretty pissed off. I wondered why there wasn't a database for music festival artists, live painters, performers, vendors, giant glowing dragon troupes, etc.
Then through the magic of some strongly worded Facebook status posts, I found like-minded artists willing to help me build this database.
And lo and behold, not a day later we're up and running!
Check out the Festival Artists Collective
We've also set up an assortment of Facebook sites for Festival Artists Collective which you can access here:
www.facebook.com/festieart
http://www.facebook.com/groups/186597074777062/

I think this site will be an incredible resource for artists, promoters, festival organizers, vendors and anyone in the "scene". Anyone who's interested in helping develop it should email me at jessofrockcamp@yahoo.com!

Couldn't have made so much progress on this project without Brian McGregor and Tom Howard! Thanks guys!

Location:Rock Camp, WV

No comments:

Post a Comment