Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's the final countdown!

Sabrina came over today! She's the most incredible woman, and she really soothed my soul. When I woke up this morning, my eyes popped open and all that ran through my head was so much to do, so much to do, so much to do. By the time I was dressed and downstairs I was in full fledged stressed out panic mode. And then Sabrina came by, and we figured out literally all of the Pink Moon logistics, relaxed, and painted a ton of absolutely beautiful signs that Sabrina's Uncle Tony made for us. Sabrina also brought us a bunch of great little birdhouses for the kids to paint in the "kid's corner" and then hang up in Bird City.
Now, Seth's lit a fire and I'm cooking dinner. We're watching old episodes of Two and a Half Men and wrapping up some last minute busy work.
5 days...I can't wait! A bunch of my friends from NYC, Boston and CT are coming...my dad and his girlfriend are coming! So many cool people from this region and the surroundin ones are coming! This is going to be epic...and I do not use that word lightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment