Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There's a Pink Moon over Rock Camp

Today was a c-r-a-z-y day! I woke up at 9am (Seth was already at school) to the dogs barking at the porta-john delivery man. He spent the day placing our 15 johns around the venue!
Some wonderful folks from WVNS 59 News showed up today and interviewed me about Pink Moon. I showed Anne and Patrick around the farm, they took some great shots...and I was on the 6pm news!
Check out the article and video here!
That was nerve racking (as you can probably tell from my clip). I spent the rest of the day answering calls and emails about the fest. Got everything taken care of though! A ton of people are coming tomorrow to help decorate and get ready!
When Sethro got home we headed out to Christiansburg to get supplies from Lowes and Walmart (I know, I know...but sometimes convenience is king...) We bought the Lowes out of black light bulbs and we bought the Walmart out of walkie talkies! It was a very productive shopping spree.
I'm exhausted...but honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep! I have to, I know...but I feel like I used to when I was young on the night before we went to Disney World!
Our article in the Roanoke Times came out today as well! Check it out here!
We received our really fantastic, vinyl custom printed weekend wristbands in the mail as well! They look great (and I'm already wearing one...even though I probably don't have too...). I also rush ordered Pink Moon stickers today!
Now it's time to enjoy Jeopardy (and maybe watch our tv spot one more time...that's definitely staying on the dvr!) and go to bed! More updates tomorrow...and then the fun begins!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment