Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bleeps and Bloops and definitely a few Womps!

Jeremy and I are still in Connecticut, bouncing between Cleo and my Dad's house. We've been busy, throwing the graduation party on Sunday, my dress fittings, Rock Camp Productions work (having "real" internet is an incredible treat), not to mention Jeremy has done a bunch of yardwork for my dad.
I want to mention again that Eric & Ricky did a fantastic job on Sunday. The tunes were really good, and they played for a long time. They're good DJs and good guys!
I've spent today catching up on some business work, hanging around my dad's, while Jeremy weed whacks and whatnot. I watched DJ RahBee's broadcast on the-lost-art.com/live from 12-2pm. Erica (my little sister) even tuned in! It was a badass show. He plays every Wednesday on The Lost Art from 12-2pm EST...so remember to tune in. It's a cool site, and they have DJs of all kinds playing all the time, but RahBee is the only one on the site in his genre.
I fed Jeremy, who used to be  a butcher, a veggie burger for lunch. When I asked him how it was, he said, and I quote, "It's food. It's better than some things I've eaten."
We're sticking around up here until Friday, catching Dave Matthews at the Meadows in Hartford, then driving home for a Memorial Day Work Weekend! We're just beginning to adjust and feel rested, and there's a c-r-a-z-y weekend ahead of us. I am looking forward to getting home to Seth and the Farm though!

No comments:

Post a Comment