Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just another manic Tuesday

We've been busy busy bunnies today! We ran around town working out some financial stuff (band depostis, designer costs, etc.) got lunch at K.C.'s and mailed some things off. Since we've been home Seth's been working on banner adds for Jambase and Leeway's Homegrown Music Network. I've been ordering pink astro turf, black-light-reactive candles, and organizing/ordering the advertising on the aforementioned sites. I've also been working with our friend and fellow Cleo, Eric Rautio, on a new batch of fliers that are turning out just stellar.
Let me just say, I adore the Cleo contingency we're forming in Rock Camp Productions! Just this season we've worked with Brendan Paul Clarke, Jessi Beaton-Hellman, David Slatkin and Eric! (On a related side note, a Cleo is running for Mayor of NYC...check out Christine Quinn!!)
Anyway...we got some pretty great ads up. We're really making progress on Pink Moon III! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! But there's still so much to do, so much to spend money on!

No comments:

Post a Comment