Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Work day with Jenny!

Jenny came up to the farm today to start the ball rolling on some Pink Moon stuff. She and Seth wandered around the park going through the schematics of stage placement, vending, etc. I cracked open some cans of paint and got to work painting the "telephone" booth and some rock work on the wishing well. I'm covered in paint! Got some good work in though!
Our cat, Ophelia is still missing. I'm very sad about it...I fear she won't be coming back ever. The kittens, who have been weened, are being cared for by their daddy, Oedipus. It's actually quite cute, except that they often try to nurse him, and his nipples are red and chaffed. I miss Ophelia dearly.
On another note...there was a 5.8 earthquake in VA today! It's coming: the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.
Seth's on the phone with the road manager for Donna Jean. This is so exciting....Less than a month away and things are really coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment